Google
 

Friday, July 6, 2007

Sneaky Little Truth That Puts An Easy $2000 Adsense Money In Your Pocket.

Google’s Adsense program is quietly making people rich and I am sure you know that. However, most people who are into the adsense program and *trying* hard to make good monthly pay outs are in the dark on certain killer strategies that produce good cash from adsense. It is quite easy to rake in as much as $2000 from adsense if you follow this easy procedure. It is simply about know what works and how to monetize what works even further. I was playing around in my adsense account when something caught my attention.

It read.. “When a publisher who signed up for Google AdSense through your referral earns $5.00 within 180 days of sign-up, you will be credited with $5.00. When that same publisher earns $100.00 within 180 days of sign-up and is eligible for payout, you will be credited with an additional $250.00. If, in any 180 day period, you refer 25 publishers who each earn more than $100.00 and are all eligible for payout, you will be awarded a $2,000.00 bonus. * (* A Google AdSense referral is counted only for publishers never previously enrolled in Google AdSense. You may only receive 1 bonus payout per year. )

WOW.. I was shocked. So, if several people join the adsense program through me, I stand a chance of earning an easy $100 when they become eligible for payout and even better, I get $2000 when 25 people become eligible for payout in a 180day period. That got me thinking.. Why on earth have I been mucking around, inserting the images for download of the browser when I could have concentrated myefforts on promoting the join adsense links? Of course I know fully well that a lot of those who join the adsense program will try to get their payouts as quick as possible and as soon as they do – I also get paid. Immediately I realized this, I began “mucking” around with all adsense on all of my sites. I changed a lot of the banner images to reflect “join adsense” instead of all the other low paying… you know. If you still haven’t caught on to this,well you are hearing it now. Its time to begin to do some tweaking at your end of things and start getting people to joinyour adsense.
© 2007, Oluwafisayo Akinlolu.
============================================
Want more tricks, tools, twists and turns that guarantee increased revenue? Rush over to http://profitbomb.com

No comments:

SEND ME YOUR THOUGHTS

Name:
Email Address:

free forms